Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Frida Kahlo-A Style Icon

After watching the stunning film "Frida" based upon the life of the legendary artist Frida Kahlo starring Selma Hayek, I was completely mesmerized by the passion, beauty and vividness of the whole thing. Not only did Kahlo lead a super crazy life, produce thought provoking art but she also surrounded herself with colour, something that we don't do enough of today. I thought I would share with you some of my Frida inspired pieces of jewellery and a video montage of the film itself. If you want to see more ways in which to wear colour, check out my post on how to start a "Colour Revolution". I hope you enjoy it...xxx

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Fantastic ring!
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ring, I got it in Topshop the other day. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also watched this movie! It taught me more than a typical documentary.

    I find Frida quite inspirational, and her paintings are just full of vivid emotions. She's a great artist, and a great woman.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Moda de la Mode | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig