Saturday, February 04, 2012

Moda de la Mode Look #1






When I started Moda de la Mode I said that I would keep the blog totally anonymous, leaving people to guess my identity but as the blog grew and brands became interested in collaborating with me...my identity became known.

Until now I have never posted photos of myself on my blog but I think the time has come for you to know a little more about me as a blogger. Every now and then, I will upload an outfit post for you all to see. Let me know what you think...

What are your favourite items from my outfit? Are there any key trends you want me to showcase for you?

Black Blazer~H&M
Black Top~ Fei (Stocked in Anthropologie)
Pink Skirt~H&M
Gold Belt~Primark
Boots~ZARA
Necklace~Vintage

Follow Moda de la Mode
SHARE:

1 comment

Instagram

© Moda de la Mode | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig